Whether you are a first time traveler or frequent flyer, here's what to expect during the boarding process.
- Passengers with Special Needs — Anyone needing a wheelchair, and other boarding assistances. If you know you require assistance with boarding, please check-in with the our agent when you arrive at the gate so that they know you need to board first.
- Board First — Be among the first to board our plane with our Board First Service. Available to customers who purchase a carry-on bag and Frontier Miles members with Elite Diamond or Elite 100K status.
- Zone 1 — Offered to those who purchased a carry-on bag or purchased a bundle that includes a carry-on, and FRONTIER Miles members with Elite Gold, Elite Platinum, Elite 20K or Elite 50K status.
- Embarque de cortesía: disponible para familias que viajan con niños (menores de 3 años) y otros pasajeros que requieren tiempo extra o asistencia para el embarque.
- Zone 2 — Be among the first to board the plane by purchasing Zone 2 Priority Boarding.
- Zones 3 and 4 — Called in order, these zones move progressively from the back of the aircraft forward.
Note: Double check your boarding pass to see which zone you are in. Please wait in the boarding area until your zone is called.