Flexible Change Policy through September 8
Terms and conditions | Updated July 22, 2020
To provide you with additional flexibility, customers traveling to or from Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin or Puerto Rico with original travel dates through September 8, 2020 will be permitted a one-time change to travel plans without a fee. Changes under this special waiver are subject to the terms and conditions below; additional restrictions may apply.
- Customers can complete a one-time change free of charge as below:
- Change to new itinerary of equal or lesser value: change fee waived, no residual value retained by customer.
- Change to new itinerary at higher price: change fee waived, customer pays fare difference, if any.
- Cancel itinerary: cancel fee waived, customer retains the value of the ticket to be applied toward the purchase of a future ticket to be booked within 90 days of cancellation for travel available through the selling schedule.
- To change your reservation, visit My Trip. The change fee will automatically be waived.
- To cancel your reservation and retain the value of your ticket to be applied towards the purchase of a future ticket within 90 days of cancellation, please visit My Trip to manage your booking.
- For changed itineraries, travel must be completed by September 12, 2021
All tickets are non-refundable unless otherwise specified in the Contract of Carriage.