No Change Fees on Bookings for Travel Through 1/7/21
Terms and conditions | Updated November 13, 2020
To provide you with additional flexibility, we are waiving change and cancel fees for travel through January 7, 2021. Changes under this special waiver are subject to the terms and conditions below; additional restrictions may apply.
- All changes or cancellations must be made prior to the required check-in time for your flight (45 minutes prior to scheduled departure for domestic flights; 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure for international flights).
- Failure to check in or appear for boarding for any flight will result in the automatic cancellation of that and all subsequent flights on the itinerary and the imposition of a No-Show Cancellation Service Charge.
- Please see the Contract of Carriage for further details.
- Change: change fee waived
- Changes to your itinerary are subject to any difference in fare and options prices.
- Cancel: cancel fee waived
- You will retain the value of your itinerary less the applicable cancel fee as a travel credit.
All tickets are nonrefundable unless otherwise specified in the Contract of Carriage.
Change and cancel fees incurred prior to November 13, 2020 for travel within the noted period are nonrefundable; this waiver cannot be applied retroactively. Only changes made from November 13, 2020 onwards for travel within the noted period are eligible for this fee waiver.