READY TO START YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE WITH US?
Before we can welcome you on board, make sure you meet our pilot requirements. Review what you'll need below:
- 1500 hours total time (2500 preferred)
- 750 hours multi-engine fixed wing
- 500 hours pilot in command (PIC)
- 500 hours jet/turbo-prop
Frontier considers only hours in fixed wing/rotary aircraft as flight time towards minimum qualifications. Hours logged in flight simulators, or as flight engineer, bombardier, navigator, WSO, EWO, RIO, NFO, UAV, or Special Crew will not be considered as flight time for these purposes.
- Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Vision corrected to 20/20
- ATP Certificate
- FCC Restricted Radio Operator’s Permit
- Valid Passport, with machine-readable print, and the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Ability to travel in and out of the U.S. to all cities/countries served by Frontier Airlines, Inc.
- Ability to relocate or commute
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, nights, holidays and overnight trips
- Ability and desire to maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug testing and background checks
- Experience with sophisticated aircraft equipment including Electronic Flight Instrument Systems (EFIS) and Flight Management Systems (FMS) preferred