If you purchased Flight Flexibility, your first itinerary change, which must be made on the flyfrontier.com website or via Frontier’s mobile app and must be made before 24 hours to departure, is guaranteed to be without a change fee, subject to the terms in this section.
- Note that you may qualify for a change fee waiver or $0 change fee for more than one reason, including the purchase of Flight Flexibility; regardless, your first itinerary change will be considered the use of your Flight Flexibility option.
- If you purchase Flight Flexibility and choose to change your flight(s), you may apply the value of your original booking to your new itinerary without any penalty, subject to any difference in fare and/or options prices, and with no residual value retained by you (should there be any). The Flight Flexibility pricing may not be applied to any difference in fare and/or options prices.
Flight Flexibility may only be used one time in one session to make a change or changes to your itinerary, which may include both directions of a round trip, and different flight dates, as applicable and allowed by the flyfrontier.com website or the Frontier Airlines mobile apps, provided any combination you should wish to make for your new flights be done at the same time, and must be done on flyfrontier.com or on one of the Frontier Airlines mobile applications, and must be completed more than 24 hours before your flight’s departure.
- Your Flight Flexibility benefit expires 24 hours before first departure; changes made within 24 hours of departure are subject to the applicable change fee.
This offer does not extend to “splitting” reservations, when passengers on the same reservation make changes differently from one another. Any subsequent changes to the reservation will be charged the applicable fee (as detailed here), and subject to any difference in fare and/or options prices, with no residual value retained by you (should there be any).
- DO NOT CALL the call center or request airport agents to use your Flight Flexibility option
- Flight Flexibility will not be honored by call center agents or agents at the airport; any voluntary change you make through a call center agent or airport agent will be charged the applicable fee and any subsequent change you wish to make, via flyfrontier.com
- The Frontier mobile applications, or via call center or airport agent will also be charged the applicable fee value (as detailed here).
- If you purchase Flight Flexibility and call the call center to make a change, you will be charged for the change and you will forgo any benefit from Flight Flexibility for your reservation at that point or any point later.
If you did not purchase the WORKS℠ or Flight Flexibility, you may apply the value of your original booking to your new booking, after paying the applicable change fee (detailed here), and subject to any difference in fare and/or options prices, with no residual value retained by you (should there be any). Please view our pricing options regarding changing or cancelling your flight here.